Genevieve Coffelt

Excited Grandpa. 

Beautiful Grandma Jensen. Hostess.

My dearest friend Mandy made the trip from CA. Even 28 weeks prego. 

Childhood Friend Addie. Friends since 3rd grade. My first day of school she let me warm my hands over the heater by her desk. 


My amazing sister in law Amy. She said the sweetest prayer. 

Just one of the amazing creations from my dear friend Erin. More on that later!!!

This is one of my dear sunday school girls. She was so proud of the project she had made. Her first sewing project. 

Thats one handsome big brother! Ready for a cupcake huh boys?

Mrs Shelly, not only made this quilt, she helped plan this shower. She has been such a blessing to me through out this whole pregnancy. 


You didn't think the young ones would escape with out a boat ride? 

My beautiful Mom. She just made the shower such a fun afternoon. 


Are these dresses awesome or what? Heirloom dresses from my mother in law. Grandma Coffelt. This girl is going to be classic. 







I think we are excited. And I'm very puffy. 



This is to be the going home dress. How cute??? And it looks so similar to the dress that I wore home from the hospital 34 years ago. 

My other angel Cindy. She helped plan and create so many cute touches at this shower. She amazes me. 

You didn't think I would forget the tin lizzy. 



I love that the kids think they have to wear that hat in order to drive the Tin Liz. Its awesome.

Thanks to everyone who helped with this amazing celebration. This little girl is already so loved. And I didn't even get a picture of my Napa girlfriends who were able to make it. :( Thanks Brooke, Beth and girls.!!! It was such a blessing to see you!

Lets get this little baby out!
3 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I love the pic of you and your mom. Jans are the best. And I love the one of you and James--just made me so excited for what will happen 2 weeks from today!!!

    Can't wait to meet this baby.

    CL


  2. Unknown Says:

    I love it! I love the picture of you and Mandy! What a beautiful shower...and amazing cake!


  3. Carrie Says:

    Such a fun day ... 12 hours and counting! Woo-hoo!!!!


Post a Comment