Genevieve Coffelt
Hi family and friends,

My sweet wife Genevieve and I just got home from the hospital this evening.  What a blessing the last 3 days have been.  My sweet daughter Rachel was born Monday at 1:53pm.  She is absolutely perfect in every way.  We were blessed with a great doctor and staff.  Rachel is 7lbs 14oz.  I am so very proud of my wife, she amazes me more and more everyday.  Thank you everyone for your prayers.  ]
James, the luckiest dad in the world.  


Going Home!!
 Welecome baby Rachel


 My beautiful wife and sweet Rachel are ready to come home.
 I'm so proud of you Matthew!!! Best big brother
 We are so happy!!



 Grandpa and Grandma, does it get any better!


My first day at the spa.



9 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Oh I have never been more happy or proud of my Vieve. She is made for this! I wish I was there. Love you guys so much, Mandy


  2. Anonymous Says:

    i can't get over her hair, chubby cheeks and LONG feet and fingers. i can't wait to snuggle this little love bug. Mandy again.


  3. Erin Says:

    I love that you have her in hair accessories already (she's got enough hair to rock them for sure!). I can't wait to get my hands on those cheeks! Love you little Rachel!


  4. Unknown Says:

    Congrats Vieve and James, Rachel is beautiful!! There is nothing more precious than a newborn baby! Suck the sugar off of her for me, and keep the pictures coming!!


  5. Anonymous Says:

    James, you are setting the bar very high for future dads-to-be in terms of posting and sending pictures--thanks for keeping us in the loop. Love the pictures and the joy you can feel just radiating out of them!

    ~Cami


  6. Anonymous Says:

    Perfect...simply perfect! As I read this, tears came to my eyes with such thankfulness for your precious gift long-awaited. Gen, your joy is palpable! Enjoy that beauty you hold in your arms ~~Mandy (Cogs)


  7. Carrie Says:

    Love her ... and I have nothing but the best to say about my fav Dr. Urig. So thankful he was your doctor! Can't wait to meet you, Miss Rachel! You are one very blessed girl!!!


  8. Anonymous Says:

    Oh dear, she is so precious. Love the picture of her and Matt together. Nice post James! Steph


  9. Congratulations! She is absolutely gorgeous! Can't wait to meet her in person!


Post a Comment