Genevieve Coffelt
Introducing, Bunny Bear. This was Matt's gift to his new Baby sister for her shower. Bunny Bear was stuffed and built  by Matt. On video James asked Matt, "what do you want to tell your sister about this bear?".  Matt replied with a giggle, " you will probably be taking this bear to college". At least he is thinking that way. He also made a special wish for her while putting in the heart. However I can't break him for it. I hope she loves her special bear. 

 Just a few teaser pictures of the shower. It was a magical tea party. The girls who threw this shin dig went all out. I will post more later. I was so blessed!
1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    Oh how I wish I could have been there!! You are darling pregnant!! I am so excited for you! She will love Bunny Bear!


Post a Comment