Genevieve Coffelt
If you were to come over to our house these days here is a taste of what you would find.


Matt and friend playing with the new (old) laptop. Usually building their own amusement park. Matt takes this very serious. As a matter of fact, he races James up in the morning to get started. Last week his goal was to arise out of his clubhouse at 5am to start his building. In the morning I would hear him come into our room say, "dad... dad... I beat you" and then walk out to the couch to start his game. We should have never put a clock in his clubhouse.

Second. Skateboarding. I wasn't too sure about this one,  but he proved me wrong. He is really catching on to skateboarding. I was called out to witness this latest move. Basketball + balance. 

This is also a new move. Passing the basketball on skateboard.  I actually put a stop to this after the picture, realizing this was a set up for a big fall. But they have been doing basketball camp on the weekend, and I think its paying off?

When you visit us, Matthew will walk over to this tray which he has prepared, and offer you a variety of airplane snacks. In our home we prefer Biscoff's. We LOVE it when James brings home the left over plane snacks. So this tray has been out for a couple of weeks now. Waiting for our guests. He is very serious about keeping his rows neat. 

Finally. Currently at night when I ask matthew to go brush his teeth, he disappears for a few minutes and then returns to me and states, " i brushed them".  Then smiles a big smile with his fake plastic gross teeth. Honestly I'm not sure who loves this game more, Me or him. And the next logical question is, does he go back and brush his teeth. WELL... I think so. But sometimes  I think he just goes back and brushes his partials.  He takes amazingly good care of his fake teeth. Can't say the same for the real ones.
First set is practice right??

1 Response
  1. Erin Says:

    I love this kid! Constant amusement.


Post a Comment