Genevieve Coffelt
Well, I have to report the outside of the house is pretty much done. The rose bushes have been planted, the grass has taken. The flowers are all protected by this cute little mini picket fence James built. It really came together. I think we just have to replace a couple more trees on the sidewalk and we can rest. So ride on over to check it out. Don't worry you don't have to Vespa. Golf carts and bikes are acceptable.
The inside however.. is another story. I have finally picked the color for inside after about 20 sample stripes painted on the wall. I'm still not sold. I just have to take the plunge. Nothing seems to really work inside. Hopefully I will have pictures soon. The walls are so barren... very boring inside. That and the lack of furniture. We really didn't own very many pieces of furniture because of the size of the other house. So, it looks a little sparse around here. I have so many ideas and thoughts.. now I just need the energy to get it done!!
Hope you enjoy catching up with us....
1 Response
  1. CL Says:

    Boy, you've really be stockpiling the posts, eh? Love all the updates, would love to see the new house and roses in person!


Post a Comment