Genevieve Coffelt
Its that time of the year!!! Only 11 more days of school.....
 The count down for summer is here. And the end of the year parties are beginning. This past week the kids all got to go swimming together. It was a big deal. Close second to Christmas morning. I heard reports from other kids (Sam) that he couldn't even sleep he was so excited. They wear their swimming trunks to school and leave for the pool after lunch. Which brings me to the second most important part of this field trip. THE SNACK. Oh.. Matt had a special request. So of course... I had to make that happen. I can still remember my special snacks while on a field trip to Alcatraz. (strange field trip huh?) Bay area.
So James took some pictures of the fun times so I didn't miss out. I just love the simple joys the kids get from these kind of activities.



0 Responses

Post a Comment