Genevieve Coffelt

As part of a moving in gift my sweet Grandpa (91) gave us his lazy boy. I'm not going to lie. At first I was a little nervous about his gesture. Will it fit in with the decor? Is it huge? But I knew he really wanted to share this with us... so we picked it up. Everyday after the pick up I would sit in the chair stating out loud.. "this is the most comfortable chair in the world". James would roll his eyes a little. Thinking that I'm crazy. But really, it is the most comfortable chair I have ever sat in. Sitting is not something we really do around this house. Honestly. We have a couch, but its really more of a big dog bed. We never watch T.V.... we never stop. So now this chair makes me stop. It sucks me in.
So daily I would try and talk James into stopping long enough to sit in this sweet chair. My husband is awesome... I know this. He is always working on something. I love that about him. Its a blessing to our home. However.. I like to make him slow down sometimes. I just knew.. if I could get him into this chair just once... he would find a new spot to relax. 
And I'm happy to report..... I caught him two mornings in a row.. right here. Look at the heating pad. I'm telling you... this chair is awesome. Nothing a cute throw pillow and blanket can't spruce up. Next time your over.. I dare you to sit. 



I know i know.. the house needs paint. I'm working on it. Don't look at the walls.
0 Responses

Post a Comment