Genevieve Coffelt
This is Ben and Matthew in their classroom. They are best of friends. Like brothers. It seems they are together more than apart. And what I love is that every day when they met up again.... its like the best day ever. They are so excited to see each other.
So..... sometimes Matt likes to have a day off of school. His tonsils are the size of golf balls all the time, so pulling off the "sore throat" to the school nurse is easy. And sometimes we just give him a free pass to come home. Well... looks like his buddy has something to say about that.
I noticed this book report of Ben's hanging on the wall in the classroom. Apparently Matt has another name... Mr. Fox.
Caught....
1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    Love it. I heard from my dad that I was also mr. fox growing up.


Post a Comment