Genevieve Coffelt
Today was the day... rain or sunshine... it was time to take date night out.
We had yet to take her for a spin outside of our neighborhood since the remodel.
So with her new paint color we headed out for a lunch date.
It was raining... not hard.



This was the best I could do to give you a snap shot of us on board. Come on.. we are hilarious. I'm telling you.. people just smile.. and sometimes laugh at us going by. We don't take ourselves serious.. I promise. WE are laughing the entire time.



Sometimes it will take an extra "kick" to get her going. But let me tell you.. she runs Great!



We cozy right up to the window to enjoy our salads and great view. Check out that new seat compliments Mom and Dad J..... awesome.

This is our route there.. I pretend we are in Italy.. driving through the olive trees and vineyards..
I get to squeeze up close to James, I have not heard any complaints from him :)
Wind in our hair... we can't be stopped. Nothing better than a Vespa date, even on a rainy day.
1 Response
  1. Oh, she turned out beautiful. I love it. You are so italiano. Great work James. It was worth it!


Post a Comment