Genevieve Coffelt
Welcome to The Coffelt Flying School. James purchased a new flight simulator game for "the kids". His idea was to open their minds and interest into flying. Its really challenging and pretty fun to watch. I can not operate the fake plane. My hands start sweating immediately and once I loose control its all over with. The little boys would prefer the option to "bomb things" or be engaged in a battle. Even Grandpa Jensen is hooked.

I'm just hoping this schools pays off... we do have a neighbors window to repair now due to a soccer ball that was kicked by... not Matthew... not Gen... not Ginger....not einstein...

2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I ell-oh-elled at the rogue soccer ball. Something is always going on (or going comically awry) at the Coffelts. LoveBubb


  2. Steph Says:

    Maybe pod living is too close of quarters for James' sporting prowess. Maybe country life would be more appropriate for him. I think I remember James talking about how he was certain Matt and friends were going to break somebody's window soon with a baseball when we were out there last September. So funny!!!


Post a Comment