Genevieve Coffelt


At a very young age I was taught the art of list making. Most important, make a box so you can check off the completed task. It feels so good. And, always add something on the list you already have done, so you have an instant check mark. Tricking yourself, kind of like setting the clock 10 mins fast. I love lists. So here it goes...
My 2010 new years Resolutions

*Blog the things that make life so wonderful. The good the bad and the ugly.
*Get up earlier. I've tried and failed (that's not an instant check mark)
*Sew more, and re purpose anything I can.
*Don't get mad about keys Not hung on the key hook.
*Hug James and Matt everyday at least 10 times.
*Sing Matt the old hymns before he goes to bed, while he still likes songs.
*Be part of a precepts study year round.
*Eat more lentils
*Teach my dogs to walk on a leash properly.
*Travel to one new city with James.
*Play my violin
*Keep my current flowers/plants alive for 6 months.

I just realized that by posting this... there will be accountability. Seems like a good idea. Now.. what one is already completed?


1 Response

Post a Comment