Genevieve Coffelt

I was blessed by a surprise baby shower this week from my sweet neighbors, 
and fellow mom's from Matt's class. 
What a fun idea to make it a surprise. 
They totally spoiled me. 
It was a fun night of treats and lots of pink!


I have secretly been dreaming about the day when I would get one of these diaper cakes. I think they are so adorable. Can you see those silver little shoes on the top? So sweet. I don't think I have the heart to take it apart. 

I wasn't kidding.. blessed.


Two things.. this grass drying rack seems really cool and cute. But its a good shot of the belly.

I think this dress would already fit her.  I think she is a super baby. Or at least that is how my lungs feel.

Thank you to all the ladies who took the time away from their busy nights to come celebrate. I had such a great time, and feel so blessed to be able to go to school and live close by to this group!
0 Responses

Post a Comment