Genevieve Coffelt
We are on the count down till Rachel arrives. And someone is nesting. And I hate to report its not me.... yet. I think its coming.
 Our very blah.... unpainted room.

 Transforming into the most sweetest, delicate, feminine room ever. Complete with custom shadow boxes designed and made by none other than Mr. C. Do you love that he is wearing a home depot pouch?  Those boxes are so cool.
 You didn't think baby C would get away with having a room with out boats did you? She is expected to love the water and sail.  She has no choice but to love boating.

 And of course the violin. There are many little things planned for this room that will be shown later. But this picture above is a family drawing. My grandma Engelhard drew this of my great aunt. Music and art has a  huge heritage on my mom's side of the family.

The baby dress hanging is mine from childhood. And the embroidered handkerchief is an "R". I will show closer later.  My grandma Rachel made it. Of course that must be in her room right?
I love the paint, the colors, everything. I'm so excited to get the little details on the walls. This girl is already so loved. And yes, I know.... she will love the color BLUE. So I'm just going to enjoy the pink for the couple of years that I get to :)
1 Response
  1. Carrie Says:

    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! And that rug ... so cute! You are SUPER talented ... and that HD apron wearing husband of yours! I'm coming over to check it out ... as soon as we get back from Hawaii!!!


Post a Comment