Genevieve Coffelt

 I must take a minute to brag about my parents.  They are the picture of team work, so it's for both of them. Christmas started this year with enjoying hearing my mom play her violin for her church's program. She worked really hard, and had some very difficult parts. (even to my novice ears) Not only did she do it beautifully, but it was such a blessing to watch her and enjoy the real meaning of Christmas.
 We have very few pictures of her playing. Its a little tricky to take. But when you watch her face when she plays it can only be explained that she is worshiping in her heart. It shows. My sweet sister in law was tearing up every time she saw mom on the screen. (BTW, mom hates being on screen or in the front)
Thanks for all the hard work team mom and dad. It was such a fun night together as family.
0 Responses

Post a Comment