Genevieve Coffelt
To continue with the Birthday goodness, Matt's classroom makes a birthday book for him. It includes stories about Matt, and reasons why they like him.  So James and I went to the classroom to help with this project and then return with birthday donuts to celebrate with the class. It was interesting to learn what his peers say about him. For instance,
1. "I like you because you do the chicken dance on the playground"
2. "I like you because you help me up and ask me if I'm ok"
3. "if we could do anything together we would fly with Jesus and God to heaven and we can talk about legos"
4. "I like you because you laugh at me when I say something funny"
5. "I like you because when you chased me you also twisted my shirt and made me choke."
6. "You make me laugh"
7."if we could do anything together I'd like to play nerf. I have the machine gun and you have a little gun. You know why? Because I want to test how good your skills are."

Awesome....



 The dreaded birthday chair spin......

 Donuts are a real hit right now.
 ON TO THE NEXT BASH !!!!!
 The party for 10 which turned into I think 15 by the night fall. James always comes home with extras.
 Out for geo-caching. They found the treasure.

 Of course you have to have a prize for best listener or there is no way you could have a house full of boys.
 Pizza and cake...

 The saddest part was Matt was getting sicker and sicker as the night went on. By cake time you looked pretty bad. So we had to do the candles a little more sanitary... we didn't want to pass on the sore throat goodness.

Don't worry the girls kept Matt in line. "ok matt, say thank you". I love it.

Overall, the party was a hit. Matt had a great time. No major injuries. And another year down. Matt you are a blessing to us!
Here is what you put as your favorites this past year in your birthday book.
Favorite food: hot chicken
Favorite memory: waverunner
If there was anywhere you could go; Bens brain
Favorite colors: blue, red, green, orange, yellow
Favorite animal: octipus the kind that changes colors.
1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    I love bd parties!!!


Post a Comment