Genevieve Coffelt
Time to take down the caution tape and put up the Fall decorations. I have to admit my Halloween decor was poor. Not really worth a picture. Thought I was pulling off some cute things.. but not really.

So the front porch got a major cleaning and spruce up. Just need a few pumpkins and I will be set. Fake pumpkins of course. Its way to hot to have the real.




A great find.. check out the $5 Ikea door frame hanging... Thanks James for hanging that.


This is my latest project. Thank you Jessica for the tutorial. I love it.  Paper wreath. I can change out the leaves with seasonal decor. Not sure if its front door worthy... but I'm going to push it. See how long it will last. Super easy.  So welcome fall, welcome pumpkin candles. Ready to sit on the porch and enjoy the cooler weather.

On a different note. Does it look like Einstein is smoking a cigar while getting her hair cut?


4 Responses
  1. Erin Says:

    Love the paper wreath! You know these are all over the blog world. I am actually going to try a yarn wreath...soon.


  2. Unknown Says:

    LOVE the wreath! And your porch looks great!


  3. Your wreath looks wonderful!!! As does the rest of your porch...so inviting!


  4. CL Says:

    I've been craving a picture of Einstein sitting up like that. Yes! And I, too, love the paper wreath--and the door frame!


Post a Comment