Genevieve Coffelt
I look at these pictures and thank God for the gift of friendship. These two buddies are blessings to each other, and to everyone else around them. I am so thankful Matt has a friend like Ben, who is closer than a brother. Even though we figured out if baby C marries Ben's little brother, then they could be brothers officially. That really got them excited.

But look at these two elfs, they did this all on their own. Giggling, singing, laughing, working together. Ben reported it being the worlds best sleep over. I think it was for all of us.




 Major fire risk right? How could I stop them. They kept pulling out more and more lights. This was all done by them. They figured out how to connect the lights.. the whole thing. Holiday paradise.

 Do you love the christmas sweater Matt hung in the background? They never took off their elf hats.

Pure joy!

Thank you Lord for the gift of little boys, and their imaginations.  Someday these two are going to make the best husbands.
1 Response
  1. Erin Says:

    My favorite part is the sweater decoration. Very creative, and I'm thinking this may be an out for him to not have to wear it this year.


Post a Comment