Genevieve Coffelt

Our prize mini carrot. We nibbled on it like we were the "littles".

Two funny things Matt has been up to this week.
1. Copyright. He has become a serious writer. So what this looks like. Well, he picks a book, and then he proceeds to write it out in his little binder he created. And he takes this very serious. Eraser is in hand and perfection is demanded. Letters are beautiful. Sometimes we have to review and highlight the big words. And sometimes the punctuation. He did bring one copy to his teacher. When she asked him the meaning of the bigger words on his paper he had no idea. I looked really bad in that moment. Because yes, I did my parenting teaching duty and reviewed all words. But he wrote out a whole paragraph on this complicated airplane. Mrs. Cantrell... I promise I teach him at home.

2. When I picked him up from school Matt and his buddies greeted me with the news that one of their students barfed today in class. So when I saw Matt he looked very bothered. I asked him what was wrong. "mom, today caitlin puked in the trash can and I thought I was going to puke also. I'm still sick".  So rule out Doctor for Matt.
0 Responses

Post a Comment