Genevieve Coffelt
I can't believe that I missed so many pictures from this weekend. Not only were we visited by Mandy, Phill and Ruby, but also Erin and her three girls. As well as my Uncle Lu and his family. Not a single picture to show for it. Hum.. I guess I am a little "foggy" these days.

Well, onto one of our favorite activities. The BEACH.
Dear Silver Strand Beach,
Sorry for all the sea shells we have taken. I believe our numbers are in the hundreds, but please know that we carefully consider each shell, and display them beautifully back in our desert home in Arizona. We also promise to only take the dead sand dollars. Even though it is very tempting.
Thank you sincerely,
Coffelts





 James and Matt wake up first thing in the morning and do their first sweep of the beach. Then of course we return during the afternoon for the usual, and then... we go again in the evening. I just love the ocean breeze, the sounds, how happy Matthew is running up and down. Every shell, rock, seaweed piece is amazing in his eyes. I love it.

 James and Matt took a long kayak through the bay around the corner to a different cove. I met them there with a picnic lunch. Then my stud of a husband told me to jump in with Matthew and he would pull us home. It was awesome. Part of his work out for the day also :)


My one shot of Ruby and Matt together on the marshmellow couch on the boat. I almost had them cuddled together watching their movie. But Matt caught me. They were cuddled. Matt.... don't mess this up, Ruby could be your future wife.
0 Responses

Post a Comment