Genevieve Coffelt
My "one thing for today" has turned into  My "blog dump for the month". But there is a great reason behind this slacking.  Her name will be Rachel Coffelt. Expected in March. She has wiped me out. I slept through most of the summer. Thank you James for being so amazing and picking up all the pieces! Laundry, vacuuming, mornings with Matt. You are the best.
And now with fall in the air, and morning sickness behind me, reflux ahead... I have no excuse.


 We are hoping she has my eyes and hair. James prefers my face shape. I prefer his. I would love his skin tone for her. His height. She needs his nose. My teeth.  I hope she has James's brain. My joy for life. I dream she plays an instrument well. I hope she gets her Grandmothers talent. We hope she loves the Lord with all her heart. So many things to think about.

 Amazing.. this is at 12 weeks.
 Cute gift idea huh? Thanks sweet Erin. The jars are empty :)
 Here we are at 18 weeks.
 Its decaf.... don't worry. Isn't this how you have to pose? I look very army. We were close to the Navy base.
Here is the proud brother to be.  Some of Matts comments about this news.

1. Mom, I just plucked a chin hair and wished for a boy. (sorry matt???)
2. "mom, I think its a boy". While walking in target infant section. "Why?". "Because I get all tingly inside when I see blue". ( again sorry Matty.) How about pink?
3. Every time we talk about what our baby will look like Matt has her belonging to the circus. Worlds longest neck, super small, super strong, ten eyes.. you get the point.
4. The day we found out the gender we asked Matt if he wanted us to surprise him with a cupcake at school for lunch. Blue or pink. Matt's response. "no, just write me out a math problem to figure out with a code that goes along to say either boy or girl".  ( you got it buddy)
5. The day he found out video... i have to figure out how to post. Well... he was a little confused (code for disappointed) I asked his buddy Ethan next to him, "ethan, tell matt you like having a sister" Ethans response back was, "not really". Then his other buddy Sam asked Matt, "a sister, what will you do with a sister?" Hum... but you snapped out of it quickly and were genuinely excited.
6. You love to listen to the heart beat and tap on my stomach to tease her. Let it begin.

We are so excited for this little girl. !!! Many many many people have been praying for you young lady!
1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    I love it!! I am finally caught up! I feel so far behind! A little girl Vieve!!!


Post a Comment