Genevieve Coffelt
Some more summer highlights!! 


Lunch bunch with pals. 


This is very important.. regrowth on my orchid.  I will post an update on growth later. 


"mom, dad.. i'm going on the app store ok. I will only download the free games." Matt all summer long!!!


Free coffee to celebrate the espresso machine's birthday at Liberty market. Yum.




Look at the blast in that hose. He was supposed to be filling the pool. Instead I think his pals were getting blasted. Dutchess was there to join in the fun. They loved this pool. Made whirlpools, jumping games.. its cool... what more do you need. 


Spent some time updating the coin collection books. We might need some help Grandpa Coffelt!


The rain was welcomed.
We checked out the new dried up Tempe town lake. I wished so bad that I could get a metal detector to find all the treasures in that dried up mess. Lots of cones. 
Matt is going crazy, climbing the walls. Time to get back to school!


We put the kids in one of those hurricane simulators. They loved it. However, there is a random kid in there. Not ours. O'well, the more the merrier. 




B-day parties at Amazing jakes. A boys dream. Free rides, and $5 of games. Fun Fun.


Time to wash the dirt off this busy, sweaty, fun boy! 
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I love your blogs dumps. You are so good about the pictures, too.

    -CL


Post a Comment