Genevieve Coffelt
We already have two dogs. And lets be honest, one of them is on its way out. I'm just not sure exactly how to do it. ( steph, please, you need a new dog. You have the room) Anyways, Matt earned some cash this summer taking care of Grandma and Grandpa Jensen's backyard. So he was rich with $17. And he had a plan. Three new mouths to feed. Shiny, Hopper and the fish with an ever changing name. Oh boy. He is thrilled. His hands are in that tank all day. Always worried about the dwarf frog. Its kinda gross.... I know, I know.

So.. here they are. Wish me luck.





3 Responses
  1. Carrie Says:

    You are so brave. I have vowed not to allow critters of any sort through the door ... but I'm sure that boycott won't last long. That rocking chair is ADORABLE! When can I come over? Seriously? We need to have craft morning? Can I swing by Friday morning? Or M/W/or F morning next week? J is at preschool and it's just Eli, A and me. Eli is very easy when he's minus his older brother!!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Steph, take my cat, too. It would be good for you to have a mouser on the farm. Maybe Ginger and GM will learn to be best friends, and you can include them in your family Christmas card.

    ~CL


  3. stacey Says:

    my guys somehow ended up with a fish after our local fair. He has also had numerous name changes. Stacey


Post a Comment