Genevieve Coffelt

As promised, sloppy joes were brought to the best buddies for their first week of school. Can you picture they guys growing old together? So now sloppy joes are requested for the first and last days of school. 
Honestly joining the boys for lunch is one of my favorite things to do. I figure go for it while it lasts. Most recently he asked me to bring him a fresh crepe with strawberries and whip cream for lunch. 
Now that I think about it, he has been talking a lot about being a ruler of a kingdom. I think he might already be...... Matthew the Great. 





I should mention however, that this below is the scene I found. Apparently I had not been in his bathroom for a few days. In the morning he has been reviewing what exactly the temperature he needs to be in order to stay home for the day.  So now I see what he has been up to. And funny that he told me the other day in Target that we are out of temp probe covers. I wonder why. I suppose in his mind, just take it one more time, maybe I will hit the 100. Should I teach him the trick of heating the thermometer under the light?
0 Responses

Post a Comment