Genevieve Coffelt
I can't get enough of this time of the year in AZ. The weather is beyond perfect. For a sun lover like myself. But also, the orange blossoms. They are every where and they smell heavenly. And this year... they are in our backyard. Look at my first blossoms. Matt picks up the fallen flowers and puts them on the table for us to all enjoy. No oranges... but that was never the goal. I really just want the blooms.
I don't think they will make the easter day cut off... but these easter lillies are on their third year of blooming. I love to watch them grow.  It started off as one bulb and this year it divided into two!
Finally, the jasmine. Reminds me of life in San Diego, where this flower is out all year round practically. My flowers are just about here.
More important than Spring flowers however is the awesomeness of the Resurrection and what that means to us who believe. Praise God for a savior who is real, who died for us, died for me and rose again, just as he said he would.  I don't deserve such love. I pray I don't loose sight of that.
0 Responses

Post a Comment