Genevieve Coffelt
We have been blessed to have Grandma and Grandpa Coffelt hanging out with us these past two weeks. We have been enjoying wonderful meals, arizona sun and just hanging out.

My favorite part about family visits is just sitting, talking, doing the usual things of the day. Its fun to share life with loved ones. So thats just what we have been doing!


We celebrated their 10yr anniversary!


James did a myth busters for us. "Are his flight charts really fire proof?
BUSTED



matt was our personal musician for dinner one night. I was told by matt, "go ahead and make my plate, and I will eat after everyone else is done. I want to play for dinner". So there you have it. Indian Lament over and over and over again. Its a very sad song. 

Aunt Melissa was able to join us for a few days. 
And, as luck would have it. The coldest days here in Arizona were the days Melissa was here. Typical. I  think there was one successful tanning day however.

We are having a blast. If only we could convince them to become "snowbirds".
0 Responses

Post a Comment