Genevieve Coffelt
Matthew finished his third quarter of first grade! And the report was................ GREAT! So of course give us a reason to celebrate... and we take the chance. To celebrate the good report card we decided to check out Smeeks candy shop. I had read about it in one of my favorite blogs, and had seen it advertised in Phoenix's best magazine. So... we picked up matt a little early from school and headed out.

IT DID NOT LET ME DOWN......... i'm already trying to figure out how to return :)

matt thought he could figure out the surprise.
He was given a coin purse with change for his gift. Candy money.
Grandpa found the Sky bar.
we enjoyed our candy and some dutch bros. coffee. What a perfect afternoon adventure.
Goodbye gnomes.. I'll be back soon.
1 Response
  1. CL Says:

    Vieve, love the scarf and the long hair. I just wore my spring scarf yesterday myself.


Post a Comment