Genevieve Coffelt
This week we are into drawing out the adventures of  "super-baby".  Matt came running inside asking me for pencils, a new binder and lined paper.
He was creating a journal. (i think he is watching me)
I asked him what he was putting in his journal, and he reported back to me, this thoughts, drawing, possibly inventions. Then he asked me, how many inventions would he have to make to become famous? 
My answer.. "a lot".
So off he went. Our front porch has become artist headquarters. The creature is super baby... or soccer baby... or lightening baby.. or razor baby.. or diaper baby. 
Whatever the case.. the pictures are great. After school now he draws. I guess we are not trading cards this week.  You are looking at "version two". 






I found this picture also in the journal. Ben his best buddy did this picture. I love the last line.  "no wun els"... or...  "no one else". 



0 Responses

Post a Comment