Genevieve Coffelt

I happened upon this picture.......

It says so much to me. I love the way James loves Matthew so much. It shows in everything he does and says. I love how he is always ready to listen and spend time with Matt. He can always get Matt to smile, even in the worst of moods. They have their own language... that is for sure.
This picture was taken at the cemetery where James' mom is buried. And Matthew at age 5 was so introspective and aware of the deep sadness of this place. He is wise beyond his years.
Matt impresses me in so many ways... but mostly with his heart. He is sensitive and thoughtful, a thinker and question asker. He is sweet and loving.... and I know God has something special for this guy.
1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    What a great picture! I love it!


Post a Comment