Genevieve Coffelt
We have the worlds strangest, best, costly, unusual russian spy mutt dog. Einstein. Yes... she is a girl with a boy name. It fits... trust me.

So a few things that she does that are so odd.
Number 1.. greeting people... she likes to sit back into hind legs and hold hands with you. Your not really sure how long you are committed to this, but she demands it.
Number 2# She perches herself up on the couch and stares at you. And sits like a human, contemplating something very important. It seems like she will talk at any moment.

Number 3. She is always by my side. I can't shake her. Here is a typical move of hers. She clings onto my leg. Wrapping one of her paws around my calf. Just sitting there.
Number 4. She bites her nails.

She was our biggest mistake.. yet in all her "oddness" we have fallen in love with her. Now if only we could be reimbursed by the Maricopa human society for our couch, leather chair, blankets x 5, pillows, wood shutters, passport, sunglasses, leash and backyard pond. I think I would call it even. I think even Matt would forgive the dozens of legos that were sacrificed for her adjustment into our home.



3 Responses
  1. I love and hate that Russian spy. By the way, I still can't read this. Blackout day.


  2. CL Says:

    Blackout for me, too. Had to highlight with the curser. Boy, Einstein makes me laugh. You're stuck with her, and you love it.


  3. She does love it. Einstein really can do no harm because lets face it, you guys keep her for the stories you can tell after her/his episodes.


Post a Comment