Genevieve Coffelt
There is a million things on the "to do" list, and one of them is to post Rachel's growth pictures. After rounding all the corners of these pic's... I actually stopped and looked at the differences. The changes I either deny or can't see. 


I know that she doesn't really fit in her bassinet but I still keep her there... 
I know that she fits better in 6-9 month clothes, yet I still squeeze her into 3 month...
I know that she should have solid foods now, yet the bottle is so cute, especially when she tries to hold it.
I know she should be napping in her crib, yet I hold her and cuddle her for many naps.
I know that she should be on her tummy more practicing crawling, yet I prefer to lay next to her and read and stare at her adorable profile.


See.. denial...


can i stay here a little longer?

I'm at the point now where she is no longer doing things she used to do. No more 3-4 night time visits, no more crying in the stroller, no more little hairs in the bassinet, no more leaving her on the bed. This girl is smiling, laughing, talking, rolling, grabbing and holding her head up high! 


I often pray that I would slow down enough to enjoy every single moment of life right now. Time seems to be in super fast mode... and I don't want to miss a thing. I don't want to miss a single miracle this little girl shows me everyday. 
So maybe I did hold her while typing this post. How could I not... Off to love on this little one. Also known as
Jo jo
smalls'
rae rae
bopple baby
cheeks
little bug
and on and on we go.... 
womb
april  One Month

May Month Two

June. Month Three

July. Month four

August. Month 5

4 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    For the record, my favorite part of these pictures is Einstein's photo bomb in Month 1.

    I can't believe how much she's changed. I see it in Avonlea, too, and it kills me.

    We love you, Rae Rae!

    Auntie Cams and future BFF Avonlea


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Also: giggling at the thought that everything Rachel wears is way too short or tight. All my clothes for A are 3-6 mo, which she doesn't fit into yet, so it's all droopy drawers over here.


  3. Erin Says:

    She was definitely all cheeks from the get go. I tried to tell you time flies...I was just thinking about that tonight and the fact that we don't get a single moment back. Lord help us to savor them all. You are blessed! Give those cheeks a big squeeze! Rachel's that is...face cheeks.


  4. Carrie Says:

    Oh ... Einstein. Love your cameo! Rachel ... I am pretty sure you are the most darling five month old I have ever seen! And I only want you to grow a bit more so you can play with AEB! And fight back when she tries to take your pacifier :)


Post a Comment