Genevieve Coffelt
Here we are....... Coronado Beach. 

 Cousin's doing what boys do best. 

 Can you believe how big Rae is getting? She did great hanging out listening to the waves. Someday I will teach her all the tricks to the perfect lay out on the beach. Proper flipping, angles and of course diet coke in a Styrofoam cup. (doesn't sweat as much) I will have this girl so tan. But of course sand castles and sand cones first.
Now, lets just say I told Matt to dig a hole in our backyard. What do you think he would say? I'm pretty sure... something like., "nah.. I'm ok" 
But
What if I told him to dig a hole on the beach? 

Grandpa and the boys. 
More to come....
1 Response
  1. Carrie Says:

    Can you teach AEB all those tricks too? I always stayed too long on one side and turned into a lovely looking tomato :( Too bad we can't make everyday like as fun as it is at the beach!!


Post a Comment